Wrt135**resolved**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4843 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

extremely annoyed frustrated and still no explanation other than 'human error'!! please please help.

I've had my contract with yourselves since july 7th 2010 upgraded in September added a new line too never missed a bill... great so far... however,.... last week hubby decided he liked my phone model so much he wanted one so third line taken out no problems there either... until phone arrives and refuses to work.. 5 days of calling the cs centre and struggling with language barriers as they couldn't understand me and i couldn't understand them.. and sick of hearing reboot the handset..( i know this procedure off by heart in my sleep now) I finally get someone who says oops sorry it shouldnt have happened... :-D.. but, (uhu :jaw:) there's always a but... she says you need a replacement phone... ok no problem i say.. we can send one in a week.. :jaw: i don't think so its taken me 5 days out of the 7 day cooling period to get a human oh noo.. ok she says i'll authorise a store pick up straight swap no problem.. i'll send an email now... (me nearest store is 35 mile away, i live rural my choice) getting excited now hubby might actually have the handset he wants whoop whoop.. so off we trundle yesterday to the vodafone store... very helpful they were 'sorry its an online issue' yes i know this i explain but lady i spoke to spoke to error handling and got permission for this to happen on this occaision and was emailing you to confirm and set this up.... 'no sorry no email' so they verify my account details confirm there is NO outstanding issue over billing etc.. finally convinced them there is no issue there.... they still cant do the exchange.. now while this is going on ... some cs rep decided it might be funny to disconnect my initial contract with yourselves ... for NO (yes i did say NO) reason... so now i have 1 dead phone.. & a cut off phone ARGHHHHHHH frustrated as much as i yet??.. ok i'll keep going... they cut off my initial contract line at aroun 10-11 am on monday i noticed about 12 o'clock when i tried calling out... hmmm.. ring vodafone explained the situation to be told its a handset issue ha ha got in there ahead of u checked the handset nope handset worked fine with another sim in.. then she confirmed it had indeed been cut off 'because its payg and you haven't topped up madam' ARGHHHHH if i hadn't topped up don't you think i would have noticed... its a contract phone... after much too-ing and fro-ing and 40 mins of arguing she is finally convinced its a contract phone.. *sigh* by which time i've lost the plot... this person is the same person who advised me that i needed to travel a 70mile round trip to pick up new phone.. she says i'll send you a new sim... in a week :jaw:

I'm now crying in frustration at this point 1 phone cut off (human error) and the new phone doesn't work because it was 'dropped in transit' so thats 1 line off for a full 48hrs and counting and another rendered useless by some delivery firm :(

no one will accept responsibility i'm at my wits end have been promised call back after call back none have occured.. and i now i am consider contacting OFCOM because i just don't know what else to do :mad2:

thanks for your time

Cabot Financial they came they didn't stay and they left rather quickly

Lloyds Tsb - bye bye

Lowell Financial - bye bye

:whoo::whoo::lol::lol:

Hi lilyx0xmunster,

It's disappointing to hear about the recent experience you've had but thanks for raising this with us.

I can confirm that we've received your email and I'll come back to you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

WOW what can i say?... thank you for your time Lee very much appreciated and what a result thank you very much..

very prompt and all promises honoured xX

one very happy voda customer ........

:-D

• Haha 1

Lloyds Tsb - bye bye

You're more than welcome lilyx0xmunster - I'm really pleased that we've been able to get this sorted out for you so quickly.

Hopefully things will now begin to settle back down for you now but of course should you need any further assistance in the future please feel free to get back in touch with me directly.

All the best.

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

Lee sorry to post here again but need your help urgently there has been some mistake with regards to my phone again and i'm not getting anywhere?

Lloyds Tsb - bye bye

Wouldn't it be nice to think about updating the thread with the results. It seems that on many occasions, people want help or advice from other cagers yet don't have the manners to update those same cagers with the outcome. It would help others in the same situation to assess what is possible and what is not. Shame

Wouldn't it be nice to think about updating the thread with the results. It seems that on many occasions, people want help or advice from other cagers yet don't have the manners to update those same cagers with the outcome. It would help others in the same situation to assess what is possible and what is not. Shame

I did reply to Lee to say thank you for resolving my issue with vodafone and I had an excellent response and quick turnaround after some initial confusion x it occured again today but thankfully was sorted immediately. So to say I haven't updated would inaccurate greigster.

I must again thank Lee for his prompt response and once again everything is sorted and vodafone are getting better in my estimations...

thanks you Lee much appreciated.

Lloyds Tsb - bye bye

Surely the whole idea of this forum is to help each other out. Just saying "thanks it is now sorted" tends to keep people in the dark as to how it was sorted. Fellow Cagers who take time to read these threads and offer advice can feel a little short changed by not being told the full outcome. My opinion is that it is not just about getting a good result but about sharing that final result, which in turn could help others. There should be some give and not all take. Perhaps your original post was just for Lee`s attention and not for the rest of this public forum. Shame

Surely the whole idea of this forum is to help each other out. Just saying "thanks it is now sorted" tends to keep people in the dark as to how it was sorted. Fellow Cagers who take time to read these threads and offer advice can feel a little short changed by not being told the full outcome. My opinion is that it is not just about getting a good result but about sharing that final result, which in turn could help others. There should be some give and not all take. Perhaps your original post was just for Lee`s attention and not for the rest of this public forum. Shame

Hi Greigster,

In the majority of cases where the VF webteam have got involved there will always be an issue of confidentiality. No two complaints are the same and no two resolutions can be the same either. The fact that the OP is happy should comfort some people that have issues knowing that VF webteam have good results

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

thanks for that Silverfox xX my outcome & problem would indeed be unique to me and if i got too specific i would be leaving myself open to fraud or theft of identity it doesn't take much xX but greigster rest assured Lee did a marvellous job and for that i can only praise him and his team.

many thanks Lee @ Vodafone

Lloyds Tsb - bye bye

thanks for that Silverfox xX my outcome & problem would indeed be unique to me and if i got too specific i would be leaving myself open to fraud or theft of identity it doesn't take much xX but greigster rest assured Lee did a marvellous job and for that i can only praise him and his team.

I will mark this thread as resolved and post a link in the VF successes.

• Haha 1

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Hi greigster,

I agree that the idea of any forum is for members to assist each other on how to get situations resolved.

In regard to issues relating to Vodafone I'd say the best way would be contact the Web Relations Team and as the cases we've previously handled can attest to we do get to customers once we've looked to the concerns they've raised.

As Silverfox has said, none two cases are the same and so each has to be reviewed on it's individual merits. With this in mind and in the absence of detailed outcomes I think it's important that Caggers can take reassurance from the fact that we are here to help and will investigate any concerns our customers have fairly and update them when we're able to.

Thanks for your time on the phone yesterday lilyx0xmunster.

I'm pleased that we've been able to get things sorted out for you again and thanks again for these kind words - they are appreciated.

Take care.

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

PS. Thanks Silverfox for amending the thread title and adding it to the other resolves cases.