MyHermes - My Hermes

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2436 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have used myhermes sending approx 14 assorted packages over the last couple of weeks in two batches, of the first lot 2 arrived damaged, they did their best to try to avoid liability firstly questioning the contents to evade liability then quality of packaging, in between ignoring what seemed to be every other email i sent, finally i was asked to claim, talk about made to feel like i was taking liberties, told it would take another 14 days to hear their decision.

The second time parcel dropped off at parcel shop, ebay buyer enquired as to where parcel was after 5 days 30/01 my myhermes account stated it was out for delivery on the 27th. after 2 emails customer services stated it was late because the van had broken down. but assured me it was out for delivery and would be delivered on the 01/02 between 8am-8pm didn`t arrive i sent another email requesting a response to the non delivery, no response, after 24hrs i tried web chat, what a waste of time totally useless refused to contact courier kept stating item out for delivery so promised it would arrive by 8pm today, guess what still didn`t arrive by 8 pm, what can you do when they treat you with this sort of contempt. thats me done with them. a word to the wise don`t waste your time & money with myhermes you will regret it.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We can help you with this if you want, but please start your own threads

• 1 year later...

They failed to deliver a parcel in London, then it takes over a week for them to even update their system for the item to be returned to the sender. Then they say it takes 7 days to return it. This is not acceptable for a parcel delivery company. Their communications are dire. I shall not be using them again, I shall be using DPD who advise the recipient when the parcel is to be delivered so that they can wait in.

thread now closed

the original poster was in 2011

has never returned to the thread

various newbies has posted here, over the years about an issue they have continually bumping the thread.

and have consistently refrained fron following the advise given to start a new thread of their own.

its now 2017 and still this is happening

if you have an issue related myhermes then you need to start a new thread

dx

thread closed

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2436 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks