Fredrickson International Ltd

bonnybloo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4488 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

agree with brigadier, best just get on with it and send cca requesto the OC

Advice and comments posted by The Debt Star reflect only my personal opinion and it is up to you alone to decide what action you should take. You should always seek independent legal advice from your own qualified legal advisor.

I just wonder why Freds are taking

this stance recently in the past when

I have dealt with them they always

complied and sent on the request or

obtained the agreement and forwarded

it on.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

they don't have to supply the cca, unless its been absolutely assigned to them. I went to Trading Standards about this with capquest and can cheerfully post up their response if anyone is interested.

Advice and comments posted by The Debt Star reflect only my personal opinion and it is up to you alone to decide what action you should take. You should always seek independent legal advice from your own qualified legal advisor.

ok I'll dig it out and post it up here. will do that 2morow as need to retrieve my old capquest file from the loft!

its a pretty definitive letter from TS on the issue though. as you'll see.

Yes, I wonder if thats because they are organised on a local basis?

particularly worrying if its the Rutland Office

TS02.pdf

It would be useful to see what.

Here is the TS letter. Hopefully the attachment has worked.

You will see that the TS will do nothing about the refusal of a DCA to supply a CCA. If they ever did refer it to the home authority for CapQuest then I never heard from them. I doubt they did, although the letter was CC to the home authority TS.

Either way, its pointless imo complaining to TS about a DCAs non compliance with a CCA request.

DS

TS 01.pdf

• 1 month later...

Right, next stage. Sent CCA request to MBNA who have returned it with signature. Today got a letter from Bryan Carter saying pay in next 14 days or they recommend action.

They say to contact Freddies with an offer, not MBNA. There has been no notice of assignment and MBNA have not replied to an offer of a token gesture.

What should be done next? Business has gone bump and there are no jobs to be had, should I go for CCJ because at least the court will accept a small amount and the 6 year clock will finally start ticking.

Any suggestions please?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm new to this....help pleaseCan anyone advise....I recieved a letter from MBNA (who I have had lots of hassle with regarding my account), saying my account MAY be sold. This was following a verbal agreement (nothing in writing) after falling into difficulty managing my account for me to pay £80 a month...I took out the account in 2005. Debt just over £4000....however for some reason when I rang MBNA they had no record of the agreement (surprise surprise), and I should await notification. The famility to pay online was removed and I initally received a letter from Allied International Credit saying they had the debt. I wrote to MBNA as I had no notification of this or who allied credit were and asked for an original copy of the CCA agreement from MBNA and myself. I also then got a similar letter from Frederick International Limited saying they had the debt. I again wrote to MBNA and both companies asking for a copy of any CCA. I said all correspondance should be done in writing. MBNA asked me to send a £1 cheque to get a copy of my CCA which i did...it still has not arrived...they have failed to answer why they have passed on my details to two seperate companies nor why they have not notified me of any changes to my account. Every telephone call made between myself and MBNA they deny...and I have not spoken verbally to either AIC and Frederick International...but I have had several calls and texts. I have stated until I have info I will not discuss anything with them as I dont know who they are....advice please as I'm worried and its having a negative impact on my home life.Thanks

Welcome to CAG,

I am going to give your posts a read through and the respond,

ok you have learned one salutory lesson never try to deal with

these matters by phone always in writing only!!

When did you actually send the CCA request with the £1 payment??

Who do Fredrickson say they are representing or has the debt actually

been sold to another company?

For the moment please answer the questions above.

Please do not stress over this DCAs can only make threats

of we may, we might,or we could do this and that.

They have no legal powers.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Thankyou for your help...I sent letters dating back to 28th April 2011...asking for a copy of the CCA and it wasnt until October they said I had to pay £1...(some of my letters I had to resend via recorded delivery...but all but one letter I have retained copies of)...They also said my wifes income was needed to be accounted for in my inital negotiations with MBNA...stating her to disclose her income and outgoings...(wasnt sure if they could do this) but when dealing with MBNA I thought anything to negotiate a repayment....however they said they had terminated my account and over April-June did not reply to my letters other than a standard letter from MBNA saying they MAY sell my debt. Allied International Credit then contacted me by letter (Mr A dickie) I refused to give any info only to ask for a copy of an agreement between myself and them....that never arrived nor did MBNA notify me of giving debt to AIC...similar letter from Frederick International...(They have continued to write/text asking me to contact them). I have again wrote twice Oct/Nov to MBNA asking for a copy of the CCA (enclosing the £1 cheque), and for a copy of notification the two companies own my debt.....(How can two companies own a debt?). I have had no replies to date....both AIC and Frederick International Ltd both say they act for MBNA...wording is very hazy...but nowhere does it state they own the debt...this was only mentioned in earlier correspondance from MBNA...they MAY sell my account.Thanks again....

OK have you checked your credit refertence files, if not do so.

Who do Fredrickson say they are collection for on their letters.

Have the £1 cheques been cashed if not stop payment.

If Fredrickson are the last contact send the CCA request to

them but recorded delivery so you can track and trace.

Ok I'll check with credit reference...(which is best way to do this)...cheque not been cashed...Frederick say they are collecting on behalf of MBNA...I've already asked for a copy of the CCA from Frederickson International LTd...nothing arrived...should I send another request via recorded delivery?Many Thanks..

get free 30 day trials from Equifax and Experian, and cancel

well before the 30 days are up.

send Fredrickson the account in dispute as the have failed

to repond to your lawful request you can use the template

fron the CAG library for this and amend to suit send this RD.

Brig.