Pixieland

caro
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4617 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I think this would be the perfect venue for a CAG meet!

Not sure if there's a hotel there though so might need to be a summer camp!!8)

http://www.pixieland.co.uk/pixieland_pictures.asp

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Didn't see any smurfs there but there's a first time for everything!:lol:

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

That scared them away then Pete !!

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Dartmoor is Crusher, Lex and Spice land.... we wouldnt want to go to anywhere dangerous!!!

:bolt::lol:

quote_icon.png

Originally Posted by
Castlebest
viewpost-right.png

Dartmoor is Crusher, Lex and Spice land.... we wouldnt want to go to anywhere dangerous!!!

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by
Mr lex
viewpost-right.png

:bolt::lol:

I'll have you know we had a great time at the Eden Project.......... even if Bookie brought her 'rice salad' :bolt:

Edited by Mr lex

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

&

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Yeh right Tills, and when have you seen a 6' 4'' Piskie !! :peep:

&

Ah, I see L E Phants !! :peace:

&

Well then lets carry on this year and see if we can get a meet in the South West.

Anyone ??

&

I'll have you know we had a great time at the Eden Project.......... even if Bookie brought her 'rice salad' :bolt:

Not the "rice salad". :puke::wink:

carry on caggers:madgrin:

Tis always a carry on when you're around! :razz::lol:

in piskie land:madgrin:

yep im in :-D

Okies, I'll have a look around and see whats on down here. This might be good. There's a a few Caggers down here now that might like to meet up. We need to look early or late in the season or it will be a bit expensive for most folk. I'm thinking June before the seaside season kicks off.

Lex

( I'll speak to my mate Crusher, He'll know)

&

Okies, I'll have a look around and see whats on down here. This might be good. There's a a few Caggers down here now that might like to meet up. We need to look early or late in the season or it will be a bit expensive for most folk. I'm thinking June before the seaside season kicks off.

Lex

( I'll speak to my mate Crusher, He'll know)

8)

goes to check diary lol

we could sing this..all together now:madgrin::lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJv28QzhvDY

Tilly !! what are you thinging of !!!

&

I'm away part of June but maybe ...... 8-)

• 3 weeks later...
What happened to muffin town. lol

That just sounds so wrong! :jaw: