Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Nov 2010

Default universa credit card (Royal Bank Of Scotland)

i had a Universa credit card in 2001,i defaulted it in 2002 yet it is still on my credit file? experian said that is because it is still active,they have no infomation that it was defaulted otherwise it would have been taken off my file after 6 yearsicon which is statutory,shouldnt universa have informed the credit agancies that i defaulted? experian say they cant take it off unless universa give them permission but that leaves me in limbo as universa are not providing the correct infomation what can i do about this can anyone help please thanks
    just heard back from experian they said that when they contacted Universa they where told that the info on my credit file is correct and that it should stay on file! its already been on there for 9 years! universa are lying about the info because the account has been defaulted in which case it should be removed after 6 years i am at a loss of what to do next

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Nov 2010

Default Re: universa credit card (Royal Bank Of Scotland)

i wrote to Universa at two address's and asked if they could send me some annual statements and a list of any defaults i have incurred over the last nine years and they havent replied...that was over a month ago now! my plan was to get the statements of defaults then send them to Experian to prove that Universa are withholding information about my account that should be legally submitted to Credit Agencies so that they can be wiped off my credit file...surely what they are doing is illegal? do i have to see a solicitor? someone out there help me please!!!!!!!!

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details