Help with ESA. Request til fill out ESA50.

Captain Wesker
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4908 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey there,

Hoping someone else in a similar situation can help as the DWP phones are constantly off the hook, and I would like to know more before I have to go down to the offices.

Backstory:

My partner is on ESA and DLA for mental health reasons, and I am her full time carer in receipt of Carers Allowance and Income Support Top Up. She was granted all this months ago, we went through the hoops, attended Atos(even though the Atos woman was completely useless and ignored my partners mental health problems and kept going on about her back and knees) and was awarded ESA, under the provison she attended the Shaw trust at least 5 times(4 down and every appointment has been a waste of time as far as I can see).

Yesterday we received a letter from the DWP stating that we have to fill out the ESA50 within 14 days or she will stop getting benefit. The ESA50 arrives today from Atos, and it looks like the same form she had to fill out to start with?

Anyone else had this? Or know why we have fill it out again?

Hello again. I'm sorry, I don't know why you would have got the same form again, but there are guys around this evening who may well do.

All I know from being around the forum is that you can save yourself/selves a lot of hassle by putting as much detail as you can on the form, if it turns out you need to submit it.

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Yes, I've had my second ESA50 form a couple of weeks ago, I'm already in the WRAG group, I think this is normal practice, (jumping through their hoops)

Fill it in, but do it carefully and in detail, photo copy it before sending it off, as they will try to twist everything, you probably already know that after the last one.

I filled my form in, by cross refferencing with a list of 'discriptors', its not cheating, its all about get the wording right.

I'm still expecting '0' points though, lol