TorrentFreak ACS Article 14/11

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4808 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well well, a Clem Vogler is the expert witness for Crossley and co.

Wonder if this is the same CV who taught 'A' level Physics and Computer Science at 'N****** City College' in the early 1980's?

Maybe he should be asked under oath before a Judge whether he ever posted the following request for help on "RealGeek" on 11-29-2003, at 02:04 AM??

"I don't seem able to prevent another pc on my network from connecting to the

internet through my host pc."

source

And if by any chance you're reading Clem seems Bill Gates and co fully vindicated my argument put forward in 1982 that MS-DOS was what we should have been learning not that awful outdated Pascal and Fortran on those dreadful Commodore Pets the dept had left over from the 70's.....:razz:

As of 03/03/12 please do not under any circumstances wait for my further input or guidance on any current thread or defence of a court claim I might have been involved in on or through Cag.

Jasper1965

• 2 months later...
Well well, a Clem Vogler is the expert witness for Crossley and co.

Wonder if this is the same CV who taught 'A' level Physics and Computer Science at 'N****** City College' in the early 1980's?

Maybe he should be asked under oath before a Judge whether he ever posted the following request for help on "RealGeek" on 11-29-2003, at 02:04 AM??

"I don't seem able to prevent another pc on my network from connecting to the

internet through my host pc."

source

And if by any chance you're reading Clem seems Bill Gates and co fully vindicated my argument put forward in 1982 that MS-DOS was what we should have been learning not that awful outdated Pascal and Fortran on those dreadful Commodore Pets the dept had left over from the 70's.....:razz:

urm..seems like we might know each other

i was a few miles down the road and remember all that

even attended a few meets i think.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

If only it were that easy. We have to remember that ACS:LAW are only (supposed to be) the law firm acting on instruction from MediaCAT. Even if ACS drops this I'm sure Mr Bowden has things up his sleeve to try to continue to capitalise on this, but without the risk. After all he should have learned something from this experience.

With "ex-employees" of ACS being responsible for GCB Ltd and Bowden now setting up 100 Mile Media Ltd this could still have places to go. I just hope the eventual decision by Judge Birss closes this down for good and seriously prevents other similar acts to continue.