2nd ESA50 questionaire?

jonas87uk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4911 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I just received a 2nd ESA50 ESA questionnaire is that normal? I claimed ESA from mid February, had the assessment with ATOS early May and on the 24th June found out I passed the assessment and was put into the work related activity group.

Why are they sending me a 2nd questionaire so soon? the whole process has been extremely slow I have only just started attending the work focused interviews despite being in the work related ESA for months. :-o

Thanks for any help this is getting me stressed out it doesn't feel like that long ago I filled out the first one. -.-

Yes under ESA everybody is set a reassessment date. No matter what the condition or severity.

Even if you pass you should request a copy of the ATOS report and check/contest the errors on it. The frequency of reassessment is set by this report too.

The form doesn't have to be handed in until late Dec I wonder if its best to do it now or leave it as late as possible. It's silly being reassessed after such a short time as I have only just started getting help treating my condition -.-