i signed on last tuesday

jack1966
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4910 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i signed on last tuesday, i think it was tuesday, how long until i find out how much ive been awarded ?

im bored stiff, filled in lots of apps and had 2 interviews so far, i guess it will wane as enthusiasim will which would be a natural course of rejection.

how long until i work for £1 an hour ?

i signed on last tuesday, i think it was tuesday, how long until i find out how much ive been awarded ?

im bored stiff, filled in lots of apps and had 2 interviews so far, i guess it will wane as enthusiasim will which would be a natural course of rejection.

how long until i work for £1 an hour ?

What are you claiming ?

Typically, it takes about 2-3 weeks for a Jobseekers Allowance claim to be decided and payment issued. If you've heard nothing after two weeks, contact your Benefit Delivery Centre, whose phone number should be available from your local Jobcentre.

If you're not claiming JSA, let us know what you are claiming and we can possibly provide you with better information.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

Min wage is £5.93 not quite £1 an hour. Some pointers from me. Make sure you record every action you take, every job you applied with proof that you applied. Even if you are hunting for job using different means and don't follow their instructions your JSA will be stopped. Even showing proof to say otherwise. They don't give a rat’s ass and I am being polite. Don't be surprised when you "DO" follow their instructions that you can and it has happed being chased and benefit sanctioned. You are guilty until proven innocent and while you case is be heard with proof of yourself showing you did follow their actions you can be still sanctioned.

I took a crap job just to be away from this stigma. It's really demoralising and guess what I am not paying tax as the wage is crap. This was worth the hassile, not!