unknown? Natwest/Shakespeare Putman CCJ - Now going for a CO

bolly1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2064 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I will try to make this short but it is complicated.

Shakespeare Puttsman acting for Nat West had an order made against me in October 2010 for the full amount, I stupidly admitted to on an original County Court submission.

I knew nothing about this until late October when I received a letter from Shakespeare Puttsman.

I received no documents in regard to this since June 2009.

I still have not received any court papers about this order, as it seems the court/Shakespeare Puttman got the case number confused and all documents have been sent to a solicitors in Cardiff.

I have continued making the 20 pound s I was paying pending receipt of documents.Shakespeare Puttman knew about this mistake and so swiftly have applied for a charging order.

I have applied for a set aside which the court in Birmingham should receive today.

Meanwhile today I have received the notification of their applying for a charging order from a different court.

I am so confused with all this debt thing and worn out with all the worry.

Please can all you good folk help me out again,

I would be so grateful.

Today I received paperwork from the Land registry.

Apparently a charging order has been made against me on 06.01.11. and still I have no paperwork from the court.

I can't believe that twice I could have judgements made against me without a piece of paper or anything allowing me to state my case.

I beg someone please help me.

Hi Bolly 1

I have reported your post to get it moved to the legal issues forum where it should receive the attention it deserves. In the meantime you might want to read more about charging orders here:-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?203298-A-guide-to-Charging-Orders-amp-Orders-for-Sale(1-Viewing)-nbsp

It sounds as though there may be two judgments in this case? Check that the claim numbers on everything you have are the same. Given the confusion it might also be worth requesting a copy of your file from the court and perhaps making a data subject access (SAR) request to Nat West.

I have to reply to the Land Registry in the next 8 days.

I ahven't seen any paperwork from the court in respect of this or about the original order last October.

I have missed a payment to Nat west because Shakespeare Putman said I should pay them even though I haven't received any court documents.

I am at a loss to know how twice this could have gone to court without my knowledge.

Do you think these solicitors are pulling a fast one?

Could you help me draft a letter to the Land Registry?

Do I have to go for another set aside?

How do I challenge this with the court, particlarly as they never send me any documents?

Thank you so much for taking time to help me.

Help I have received a document saying that the interim order is being heard in 6 days.

I will go to court of course but I haven't a clue what I am dealing with, all this stress is turning me into a numpty.

I will tell the court about the set aside application and it looks like the application is for the wrong case number ie the one with the solicitors in Cardiff which is a RTA and isn't anything to do with me.

Please can anyone help me sort this mess out?

And do I have to keep paying court fees to sort out somebody elses mistake?

Do you think these solicitors are pulling a fast one?

Oh absolutely definetely.

Help I have received a document saying that the interim order is being heard in 6 days

Who have you recieved this from ?

application and it looks like the application is for the wrong case number ie the one with the solicitors in Cardiff which is a RTA and isn't anything to do with me.

The CO should be at your nearest court ( if not get it moved). That way you get to actually stand infront of a judge and explain what lying scumbags they are.

Debs

i am not sure why you are so fixated about writing to the land registry

you can complain as much as you like and quote whatever legislation you like to the LR...but their response will be that they will only remove what is there on the instruction of a court!!

you need to concentrate on the hearing for the final CO and not the LR (IMO)

• 7 years later...

so what happened?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...