Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Apr 2006

Default RBS Response Times

Sent a preliminary approach letter to RBSicon on 21st August giving 14 days grace, so the deadline to reply is 4th September.

received a lettericon from them dated 29th August saying they are looking into it and will reply within 10 days, i.e. 8th September.

So I do send the letter before actionicon on the 4th (assuming they havenít replied by then) or wait until the 8th?