matthews mum v BOS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6429 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

sent off my letter with £10 cheque requesting DP Info 2 weeks ago, they cashed the cheque on the 23rd of August but still no statements! I see on this site apparently the average they take to respond is 9 days so I'm already over that. Just wondered when everyone else got their statements after chq was cashed?

Thanks

MM

hi matherws mum, i sent mine off and they said they never received it. did you send it recorded delivery

rbos prem letter sent 25th aug 06

give me 10 more days letter received 2nd sept 06

lba sent 7th sept 06

settled in full 7/10/2006

i gave them a ring 3 times. each time they told me they'd order them for me. the last time i rang i said i'd wait on the line while she processed it. 5 days later they arrived. they did tell me that for such a quantity of statements it can take about 3 weeks. be patient and you'll get whats owing to you good luck.

rbos prem letter sent 25th aug 06

give me 10 more days letter received 2nd sept 06

lba sent 7th sept 06

settled in full 7/10/2006

Well I spoke to them today and they said it can take "between 4 and 8 weeks" to get all the statements out. I declined to tell him they have only got 40 days!

I also just asked them to increase my OD for a week till my husband gets paid and they refused, obviously just wanting to slam more charges on me.

I went into my online account and saw that since Christmas 2005 alone I have paid £272 in charges on just one account so goodness knows how that is going to extrapolate over the 5 years! Grr.

• 3 weeks later...