Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Jun 2006

Default matthews mum v BOS

sent off my letter with 10 cheque requesting DP Info 2 weeks ago, they cashed the cheque on the 23rd of August but still no statements! I see on this site apparently the average they take to respond is 9 days so I'm already over that. Just wondered when everyone else got their statements after chq was cashed?

Thanks
    MM

Similar Threads:

Basic Account Holder

Cagger since : Jul 2006

Default Re: matthews mum v BOS

hi matherws mum, i sent mine off and they said they never received it. did you send it recorded delivery

Basic Account Holder

I didn't send RDicon but I know they have received it as they have cashed the cheques.

Basic Account Holder

Cagger since : Jul 2006

i gave them a ring 3 times. each time they told me they'd order them for me. the last time i rang i said i'd wait on the line while she processed it. 5 days later they arrived. they did tell me that for such a quantity of statements it can take about 3 weeks. be patient and you'll get whats owing to you good luck.

Basic Account Holder

Cagger since : May 2006

they've got 40 days, if you get to 25 and no news, then send them a reminder letter.

BoS:- D P A sent 09/06 Prelim. request 29/06 1755 plus interest
    1st claim Filed 5/10/06 SETTLED 19/10 747.80 plus 534.31 interest
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

Well I spoke to them today and they said it can take "between 4 and 8 weeks" to get all the statements out. I declined to tell him they have only got 40 days!

I also just asked them to increase my OD for a week till my husband gets paid and they refused, obviously just wanting to slam more charges on me.

I went into my online account and saw that since Christmas 2005 alone I have paid 272 in charges on just one account so goodness knows how that is going to extrapolate over the 5 years! Grr.

Basic Account Holder

We have 3 accounts, have so far got statements from May 2004 only, the 40 days runs out next week so I am sending the DP Act reminder letters now. So far it is over 2000!

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details