Help??? Court filing??

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6440 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello Guys

Just posting as I am in the process of filing my online claim against the RBS for 3k plus interest and costs. To which address have you all used for the court case?

I have had 3 maybe even 4 departments contact me regarding this claim so far all of whom have been less than helpful and offered me only 500 as a settlement!!!

So to court we go, but to which address for them. Please help as I am in the process of filing as I write this to you all:confused::confused:

i sent the claim form to my branch, they will pass it on to the relevent department. Be aware that the RBS are tending to defend the claims through cobbetts the solicitors. But dont worry cos there is more help here. they will probably enter a defence on the last day. Bigcol's thread is a very good guide through the process.

Thanks Lively Lad Just didn`t want delays due to sending to the wrong place. My intention was to send to the registered office St. Andrews Square Edinburgh. But everthing else all the other communications has been to My branch.

Of course I have had about 6 other places involved wth the whole debacle and to be brutally honest they sure can time waste.

Still watch this space,