Box Junction PCN - New Kings Road j/w Bagleys Lane

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1975 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's all academic really GM - these situations are there to be exploited and no one would ever want to put the mockers on a cash cow and a big one at that.

The fact still remains if you don't enter the box unless there is a space clear on the other side you won't get a ticket.

The fact still remains if you don't enter the box unless there is a space clear on the other side you won't get a ticket.

Not true, plenty of people have been caught out when converging traffic causes a stoppage, even though the desired exit was clear at the point of entry.

Not true, plenty of people have been caught out when converging traffic causes a stoppage, even though the desired exit was clear at the point of entry.

Converging from where its a traffic light controlled junction, the lights change you drive across into a space or wait.

Converging from where its a traffic light controlled junction, the lights change you drive across into a space or wait.

Not if the space disappears, usually when traffic is conveging from two (sometimes three) lanes into one. The faster vehicle will usually get there first, and in many cases will be the one that is not in the correct lane to start with, conveniently out of camera view and the primate in charge of pushing the button.

Not if the space disappears, usually when traffic is conveging from two (sometimes three) lanes into one. The faster vehicle will usually get there first, and in many cases will be the one that is not in the correct lane to start with, conveniently out of camera view and the primate in charge of pushing the button.

Great theoretical scenario the boards resident chimp but does the Bagleys lane converge from 2 lanes to 1? The answer is no! Maybe you can give a link where somehow a road changes from 3 lanes to 1 each side of a box junction?

• 6 months later...

this might not be the place to post but it is this junction.

My PCN describes the box as the junction new kings road with Bagleys. I stopped in it turning right from wandsworth bridge road onto new kings road. i wanted to be in the lane that allowed me to continue straight on NKR through the next box and beyond.

In fact i would now consider that i was at fault by a misunderstanding of the highway code. i was turning right but its a t junction so no oncoming traffic.

my query is whether i can object on a technicality of wrong naaming. This specific box is the junction with wandsworth bridge road and new kings road NOT with Bagleys which i believe is the second box in the sequence.

Can a PCN be void if the wrong name is given?

this might not be the place to post but it is this junction.

My PCN describes the box as the junction new kings road with Bagleys. I stopped in it turning right from wandsworth bridge road onto new kings road. i wanted to be in the lane that allowed me to continue straight on NKR through the next box and beyond.

In fact i would now consider that i was at fault by a misunderstanding of the highway code. i was turning right but its a t junction so no oncoming traffic.

my query is whether i can object on a technicality of wrong naaming. This specific box is the junction with wandsworth bridge road and new kings road NOT with Bagleys which i believe is the second box in the sequence.

Can a PCN be void if the wrong name is given?

Yes PCN should be cancelled

• 5 years later...

thread is +6yrs old

you wont get seen here

please start a new thread

of you own.

thread now closed to stop newbie bumping

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1975 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks