HFO - Morgan Stanley Debt

bdcarr
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4581 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok all, I no some expertise here. Understand a little but in need of guidance.

Like many others randomly got a call out of the blue about a credit card agreement opened back in 2002.

The details of the default are down to a messy divorce but recovering well and happy.

That aside, I informed them not to contact me at work and do everything in writing. They agreed but then they obtained my work mobile number and started calling on that.

I have not acknowledged the debt and had great fun going around the houses with the woman at the end of the phone.

Sent in the £1 postal order and unsigned letter and received a letter with a copy of the agreement on but thought I would have received more back

Also received a copy of me Experian file from them which they had made reference to other facilities I had. They said they are entitled to access this as I owe money.

They state they are charging me 10% interest as well.

Last payment was made over 4 years ago. They are harrassing and Im looking of to respond next, no information on the debt or how they aquired it.

PLEASE HELP ME

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, did you ever get a default notice from the original creditor? If so can you post up the copy of the agreement received from HFO removing identifying details first using a free site such as photobucket and also the default notice if you have it for peeps to give an opinion on. Never Never speak to these people on the 'phone, they're a real tricky bunch. Send them the telephone harassment letter from the debt collectors library on here.

Ok all, I no some expertise here. Understand a little but in need of guidance.

Like many others randomly got a call out of the blue about a credit card agreement opened back in 2002.

The details of the default are down to a messy divorce but recovering well and happy.

That aside, I informed them not to contact me at work and do everything in writing. They agreed but then they obtained my work mobile number and started calling on that.

I have not acknowledged the debt and had great fun going around the houses with the woman at the end of the phone.

Sent in the £1 postal order and unsigned letter and received a letter with a copy of the agreement on but thought I would have received more back

Also received a copy of me Experian file from them which they had made reference to other facilities I had. They said they are entitled to access this as I owe money.

They state they are charging me 10% interest as well.

Last payment was made over 4 years ago. They are harrassing and Im looking of to respond next, no information on the debt or how they aquired it.

PLEASE HELP ME

Please, post up the copy that 'they' allege to be the agreement;

remove all personal details, of course.

Evening All You experts,

Now received a letter of Litigation from HFO saying that I have 72hrs to contact them (they have provided an email address).

Its the same lady I have been speaking too who chooses to ignore all I say. The request letter I sent only came back with application.

This letter has a copy of Experian report on and whats going to happen if they pass to there solicitors to take forward.

The debt has increased to over 9k from a 5k default balance as per experian.

Can someone advise of a course of action please

i would think its HFO CAPITAL if its a Morgan Stanley Debt BA

I bet the letter is from Services though Patrick

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

The debt has increased to over 9k from a 5k default balance as per experian.

Unless your original agreement with MS allowed for interest being added after default (and its doubtful it did)then HFO aren't entitled to collect any addtional interest.

Does anyone know if HFO have a credit licence or just a debt collectors licence?.

Also to comply with your CCA request then they must send you a copy of the original terms and conditions at the time your agreement was taken out together with any subsequent variations. As far as I am aware the recent high court jusgements/rulings on s77/78 requests confirms this , although DCA's and creditors tend to conveniently forget this part.

Miss Muppet asked if you received a Default Notice under S87 and also to post up a copy of the so called agreement they have sent you minus any personal info. Would be helpful if you did this, plus the threatening letter, so people can advise further.

to be truthful i have nt read the who;e thread,but i was of the impression MS sold their accounts to Capitl....

Correct, but which HFOC ?, strange how they took me to court under Services, lucky I spotted the glaring mistakes :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

Unless your original agreement with MS allowed for interest being added after default (and its doubtful it did)then HFO aren't entitled to collect any addtional interest.

Does anyone know if HFO have a credit licence or just a debt collectors licence?.

Also to comply with your CCA request then they must send you a copy of the original terms and conditions at the time your agreement was taken out together with any subsequent variations. As far as I am aware the recent high court jusgements/rulings on s77/78 requests confirms this , although DCA's and creditors tend to conveniently forget this part.

Miss Muppet asked if you received a Default Notice under S87 and also to post up a copy of the so called agreement they have sent you minus any personal info. Would be helpful if you did this, plus the threatening letter, so people can advise further.

The last I heard their licence was under revue.

yes it is still under review BA i sent a report back to the FOS and FSA concerning them,i am also awaiting a FOI from Northampton Bulk court services with regards to HOW MANY CASES have been handled by them

1/ HFO CAPITAL LTD

2/HFO SERVICES LTD

3/ROXBOROUGH LTD

So when this data becomes available i can finnish my report i dont think the banks will pass any data concerning these requests under FOI concerning this lot,

i am expecting around 5000 over the last six years and if so the majority may have been false prosecutions and a wilful act of contempt of court ...

patrickq1

have you SAR barclays or goldfish or MS to find out just who the debt went to by that i mean did they sell it or assign it ?

patrickq1

Not sent one direct to Morgan Stanley no.