Help Needed For A Newcomer

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4933 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all, totally new to this site but am very impressed with what is going on here.

As my username suggests I'm up against some hard times ahead and am going to struggle to continue paying off loans and credit card bills until things pick up.

I have a loan with RBoS (Direct Line), originally for the sum of £12,500 over 5 years taken out 21/04/2006 - the current balance is £2387.60.

I did not take out Insurance.

I would like to know if this agreement is enforceable. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have attached the Confirmation Letter and Agreement (both sides) but if someone could advise on how to upload them better we may move on a bit quicker!

(Attachments now removed but added to Photobucket - please see post below)

Thanks in advance.

Edited by hard_times_ahead
Problem with uploading attachment

Hiya HTA

The images are too small to read can you create a free account on photobucket.com then upload them to there then jurt copy the links here

You may not get a reply tonight due to the time so bump this thread back to the top in the morning

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

• 2 weeks later...

As far as I can see (or not see), there are no signature boxes or signatures (unless you have blacked them out). I trust that you did black out all of your personal information and they have not sent out a blank copy of an Agreement.

The Creditor can omit your signature on the copy agreement but not theirs.

If any court action is started, they must show the actual copy showing both signatures.

The Agreement and Terms and Conditions should usually be on the same page to avoid the reconstructing the Original Terms and Conditions. Someone else would have to check this bit for you.

Edited by dundeelaw
typo

Could somone give me some advice i am trying to get bank charges back and i had to sell my house the bank concerned just added it to my mortgage even though its not secured on the property could anyone advise.

• 2 months later...

please please can i get a second opinion on my agreement as i am going to be unable to make further current rate payment and Direct Line have confirmed they cannot extend/vary repayment terms.

DD cancelled at bank as i cannot afford the o/d charge either.

i have sent a hybrid cca, debt validation req and dpa to the group cfo via recorded delivery - the time limit for which has now expired.

i have already recieved a threatening chaser to which i replied (rec del) confirming my position with regards the group cfo's anticipated response.

i have since been called by DL although i was not available to talk.

please can someone help as this is the first ever default of my life and is totally down to the current financial mess created by gov't and bankers

thanks in anticipation