Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder tummymummy Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Jun 2010

Default Received Earnings Arressment

I have just received an Earnings Arressment for council tax arrears, I cant believe I have let it get this far, I dont know why I ended up in the situation that I am but really scared as this has now also been sent to my work. I am terrified they will sack me for this. Any advice from anyone else in this situation. I have two young boys and really cant afford to lose my job.

I am scared to face my work on Monday as I know they will have received this.

Claire

Site Team Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Aug 2007

Default Re: Received Earnings Arressment

Hi there, your employer can't sack you for this. The notice of attachment of earnings should have been sent to your payroll department and they must keep that information confidentialicon.

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details