Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.
    adunn01 Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Jul 2006

Default Small claims form - branch address or head office?!

Hi all,

Just filling in forms for small claimsicon court following lack of positive response from Bank of Scotland.

As I'm taking it to Paisley Sheriff Court shoudl the address of the Bank be my local branch (to reduce concerns about jurisdiction) or can I still use Head Office address. I've got the name of the local branch manager for the form too, is it necessary?

Thanks in advance!