Caveman Vs Rbos

spizz71
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6451 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello Peeps Vs Big Nasty Corporations. I Am In The Stage Of The Bank Entering A Defence On What Seems To Be A Point Of Law.i Have Filled In The Allocation Questionaire But Did Not Enter Any Details In Section G.other Information & Have Recieved A Copy Of Theirs Today With A Worrying Statement In Section G.other Information Which Reads (in Very Dodgy Handwriting I Might Add)

"the Defendant Would Ask The Court To Strike Out The Claim.the Claimant Has Not Shown That He Has Reasonable Grounds For Bringing The Claim And Despite The Defendant Requesting That The Claimant Remedy The Lack Of Particularity Pleaded In The Particulars Of Claim Within 14 Days,the Claimant Has Failed To Do So.the Defendant Therefore Respectfully Requests That The Claim Be Struck Out"

Should I Be Worried That The Court Will Favour The Bank & Throw Out The Claim On A Technicality, Or Has Anyone Had The Same Situation & Can Offer Advice.it Would Be Much Appreciated:-)

No, I mean the wording of the claim you issued.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.