Atos on youtube

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5096 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This guy knows what he's talking about.

YouTube - ATOS Healthcare (aka - atoshealthcare) 1of2

It's in more than 2 parts I think.

Benefits rules are complex, and although I do try to inform and support people, I may get it wrong because the rules apply to individual claimants and their particular circumstances.

By the way guys I saw my Doctor and she is shocked by how many patients have come to her about the lies of Atos.

Benefits rules are complex, and although I do try to inform and support people, I may get it wrong because the rules apply to individual claimants and their particular circumstances.

• Haha 1

I'm not a qualified welfare rights adviser, but I'm planning on becoming one. I'm no substitute for more competent advice from trained CAB and welfare rights workers - [URL="http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/benefits-tax-credits-minimum/127741-benefits-advice.html"]see this post[/URL] by Joa, great advice and links! I've been running a Crisis Loan campaign and help since Jan 2007 . See my annotations c/o "theyworkforyou". I'm also currently interested by the recent DWP Medical Services reform and the effect this is having on valid claims, seriously - someone needs to be keeping a suicide count.

I got my appeal papers today and listening to this guy made me

feel a bit better. He really sticks it to them.

It would be quite funny if it wasn't true.

Well done thunderballs for speaking out. I might have a go myself but at the moment I am shell-shocked by my aTOSH experience.

It only happened a couple of weeks ago and I've just got the appeal papers (or "the fat packet of lies" as I think of them) and now it's really hitting home that I will be broke very soon. I've always paid my bills and ..........anyway, it hurts.

I'm spaced-out on an anti-depressant and it's taking ages to put words together.

Power to you and thank god for all the kind people on here. What about the ones with no internet, no real support. I am afraid for them.