Fed Up with RBS -Action to be Taken

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5086 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am now fed up with RBS, I am now in a position to take them on with my claim regarding my Current Account and my Credit Card Account (now that they have now unlawfully defaulted the latter).

I have a 40-page Statement of Claim which I am tweaking before issuing it at Dundee Sheriff Court this week. It details the various Acts of Parliament that RBS have breached.

Will keep you all updated on what happens.

Current Account Claim: £1149.53 to date

Credit Card Claim: £267.41 to date

Court Costs: £39

Expenses: £373.53 to date (Schedule of costs, receipts etc)

£1829.47 plus compensation (fingers crossed). I am hoping that the recent precedent of an unlawful default case where £1,000 compensation was ordered will get RBS to settle.

• 3 weeks later...

I am now up to 72 pages in my Statement of Claim having researched more case law where legal precedents have been set.

Don't know whether to wait on them taking me to court so I can counter-claim or just go ahead and file my claim.

There is that case due to be heard in Glasgow (I think) on June 10th or so where someone is suing RBS and are back in court to fight it out.

The thing is, It is likely to cost RBS alot more than my claim to defend, but they will probably try and fight it out. It will be a Small Claims, so if I loose, expenses awarded against me will be limited, if any.