Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Exclamation Defence Submitted Help Please

Hi the Solicitor for RBSicon have entered a defence, they have sent me list of questions the usual stuff just to delay payment. My question is do i have to respond to the solicitors letter, i have spoken to money claim help line they say that i am dealing with the court and to reply to their correspondence only. They have sent this on the 27 th day that sxxts however the deadline was a Saturday(19th) so they have until midnight tonight to enter a defenceicon with money claim. i have spoken to money claim this morning and they have recieved nothing so far. i am just hoping that the defence does not go through in time, i know i will win in the end but all the legal speak in the letter is very confusing

Similar Threads:

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.
    Follows
    Following

Exclamation Re: Defence Submitted Help Please

they have now entered the defence on line, and i can not proceed with the on line, i think i will recieve a questionaire to complete, is this correct and also are their actions the norm now? what do i have to do now?

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.
    Follows
    Following

Default Re: Defnce Submitted Help Please

i need a court buddy in the Bristol area please, thank you.

Follows
    Following

Read Big Col;s thread, he is at the exact same stage as you.

Default Re: Defence Submitted Help Please

Quote Originally Posted by livelylad
    they have now entered the defence on line, and i can not proceed with the on line, i think i will recieve a questionaire to complete, is this correct and also are their actions the norm now? what do i have to do now?
    Hi, there are a few at this stage Bigcol, davidhannam and myself. Next steps will probably be, an allocation questionaire from the courts, you have to fill this in and pay a further fee if your claim is over 1500. (also a walk through in the faqs).
    The defence you have recieved from the solicitors (cobbetts ??) is it asking for further info on cpr part 18icon ? if so look at any of our threads for the response.

Good luck & keep us posted;-)

Tomba90

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
    - Mahatma Gandhi
    Follows
    Following

thanks all i am sorted now!

Follows
    Following

hi quick update. i have submitted my response to the solicitor same letter as big cols almost(thanks) and now just waiting for a response from them.

Follows
    Following

Hi livelylad, people can only help you if they know the full details of what you have done so far. If you already have a thread listing all this can you please let us know where, if you have then all questions should be asked in the original thread.

If you haven't got a thread please post all the stages you have gone through in here.

BEFORE
    starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site
    Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

Follows
    Following

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details