TRIBUNAL ACTION UK

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4752 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

How did you achieve this....I have written to the Ministry of Justice and they have done nothing!!

How much did it cost you to get your refund...I am intrigued to know how much Trading Standards and the Claims Regulator charge? Is it a worth while investment??

Adam

May you be in heaven, half an hour before the Devil know's you're dead!

Dear all

making a complaint to the claims management regulator is completely free as it is part of a government department. They can be slow to respond but they do respond eventually. Their details are:

Claims management regulation

monitoring & compliance unit

57 - 60 high street

burton-on-trent

staffordshire

de14 1js

t: 0845-450-6858

I too had problems with this company. I paid them nearly £1100.00 and suffered the same problems that everyone else has described.

As a last resort I filled in a County Court claim and e-mailed it to the Service Centre, telling them that I was about to send it to the courts. I wasn't bluffing. By the next day I had been contacted by Tribunal Action's solicitor as they appear to freak out when they get one of these forms. She investigated my complaint and as a result I got my money back! It still took ages and a lot of phonecalls to her but I got there in the end. Persistence pays!

I've just contacted Consumer Direct and they have told me to contact Tribunal Online quoting Verbal Misrepresentation, which is what I am going to do promptly!

• 1 month later...

Tribunal Online replied to my letter on the 18th February and told me that I would get a correspondence from their complaints department within 14 days. To date, I have heard nothing. Will be back on to Consumer Direct (.Gov) on Monday, where they will advise me on the next step. Also have completed my County Court form ready to sent on their advice.

Will update when I can........

• 1 month later...

After receiving a letter from their complaints department stating that I did have a case for a full refund, I later received a cheque from Tribunal Action UK for the full amount I paid them.

I was pleasantly surprised to say the least, but was extremely happy that they agreed with me.........at the second time of asking I hasten to add!!

All's well that ends well!