TRIBUNAL ACTION UK

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4731 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello everyone, sorry to intrude.

Any body with knowledge and or experience of TRIBUNAL ACTION UK? A friend recently purchased their services and was so appalled that he asked for a refund. After ignoring him for a while they demenade documentary proof that he'd found a better alternative! Any ideas???

You will find that Tribunal Action UK is a trading name for "Action Direct UK" Limited and that they do not advertise on their website to whom their regulating body is, which is it in fact "The Ministry of Justice".

You should get some advice from and information from the ACAS website, and if you can go in person to the Citizens Advice Bureau would be better than paying out to this company.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Is this company, by any chance, an organisation who holds themselves out as Employment law 'experts', but in relaity they are a bunch of chancers with very little knowledge of the law, who turn up at the Tribunal to represent you?

There are quite a few of these advertising their services on the net. Some even claim to be Solicitor or Barrsiters but when pressed you will see they have no legal qualifications and are not registered wth the SRA or Bar Council.

I would advise people to steer well clear and go to a proper Solicitor.

If you or a friend need any help fighting these people off I would happily give you a hand.

Edited by R&J

Thanks Ukaviator for the input. seems I've spotted your remarks also on moneysavingexpert. Does it mean I should write to the ministry of justice to complain about them, or are they in fact working for them?

• 4 weeks later...

DO NOT USE THEM

I have paid £2697 for a service and they have been totally useless not keeping to deadlines providing the wrong information etc. If you do use them at all DO NOT PAY UNTIL THEY HAVE COMPLETED THE WORK. I am still trying to get money back but they keep ignoring my letters, e-mails, and telephone calls. They are a member of Fields Group, just surf around the net and you will see for yourself the reputation they have. I have went to the Ministry of Justice and complained along with other organisational bodies which is the best way to deal with them.

• 1 month later...

DO NOT USE and DO NOT TRUST TRIBUNAL ACTION

Tribunal Action UK / INJUNCTION ONLINE is a trading name for "Action Direct UK Ltd" and a member of the Fields Group. Never give a big advance 'cos you can be rest assured that no work will be done and neither you will get your money back. They may just jave one or two solicitors working for them. The rest are unqualified staff that deal with your case.

Once you pay and they get the money in hand, they make you literally dance. No promises are kept and one has to literally chase them to get your work done which at the fag end of it wont be done. I was a victim of this and lost £400 for nothing to Injunction ONline.

Hence guys and gals, PLEASE DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY as they are a bunch of cheats!

• 2 months later...

This is the same company as Tribunal Online with whom I have recently done business!

I bought one of their packages and they sent a letter to my employer and filled in the ET1 form for me ...This service cost £411 inc VAT. On Friday 20th August a letter was sent to my employer and I sent the ET1 to the Employment Tribunal.

Today I got a letter from the Employment Tribunal rejecting my claim!

I have tried on numerous occasions to contact their 'legal team' by telephone and email but have sine not had ANY contact.

I have now sent a letter asking for a refund on the pretence that I was given duff information and a sold a package which would not further my cause.

I have contacted my credit card company and have been told that they can't do anything to recover my payment.

Any info on how to proceed would be most welcome....

:mad:

May you be in heaven, half an hour before the Devil know's you're dead!

This is the same company as Tribunal Online with whom I have recently done business!

I bought one of their packages and they sent a letter to my employer and filled in the ET1 form for me ...This service cost £411 inc VAT. On Friday 20th August a letter was sent to my employer and I sent the ET1 to the Employment Tribunal.

Today I got a letter from the Employment Tribunal rejecting my claim!

I have tried on numerous occasions to contact their 'legal team' by telephone and email but have sine not had ANY contact.

I have now sent a letter asking for a refund on the pretence that I was given duff information and a sold a package which would not further my cause.

I have contacted my credit card company and have been told that they can't do anything to recover my payment.

Any info on how to proceed would be most welcome....

I suggest that you go to "The Ministry of Justice" and log a complaint with them. They are their regulating body. They conned me out of £2,695 and through the intervention of M.O.J managed to get a full refund. Also write a letter of complaint to Tribunal Action demanding a refund, don,t phone as they will palm you off.

Yours Aye

Scottie

I have written to them today and will give them a week to reply. If they don't then I will do as you suggest.

Many thanks for the information and I am glad for you that you got a full refund.

Adam

I suggest that you go to "The Ministry of Justice" and log a complaint with them. They are their regulating body. They conned me out of £2,695 and through the intervention of M.O.J managed to get a full refund. Also write a letter of complaint to Tribunal Action demanding a refund, don,t phone as they will palm you off.

Yours Aye

Scottie

Scottie,

Will PM you.....

Finally had a reply from them regarding my returned ET1 and asked to contact yet another person....Have done so and eagerly awaiting what happens now!!

All I can say is I agree with all of the above,I was over charged,promised the world they forgot to send the letter of intent (the whole purpose of hiring a lawyer)>when I tried to complain it was likened to a tesco check out.being told by some young girl she could not demand to go to the front of a checkout kew.A solicitor finally telephoned me and said it was not worth his while coming to court for such a small claim (£3000)i might add.

The final insult was 10 days after my court date i got a letter saying after reviewing my case they felt it was not worth them taken up my claim.

If anyone wants to join me what a great business.Take peoples money,forget to do what your meant to do,be rude to everybody,say you cant be bothered to do what your being paid to do.....and still be paid brilliant eh !

Stay away from the tribunal action ocean,and that way the sharkes cant bite

I have complained via the website they directed me to and have sent complaints to The Ministry of Justice and The President Of The Employment Tribunal.

See what happens!

:-x

• 2 weeks later...

Today I received a letter from the President of the Employment Tribunal informing me that he has no authority to investigate Tribunal Online/Tribunal Action. He has advised me to send my complaint to:

Claims Management Regulator

PO Box 7824

Burton on Trent

Staffordshire

DE14 9DP

I will be sending my complaint to them on Monday......

• 1 month later...

Hi Everyone,

I too recently signed up with these guys, I was originally a bit suspicious that the girls on the phones who promised me the earth, had little legal knowledge, but then I figured that the back room staff would. However just like all the other posts, they failed to do what they promised. I originally contracted them because with the stress I was under fighting my employer over breach of contract as I was happy to pay someone else to do the donkey work. However long story short. I have now had to do all the applications myself. Thankfully the Tribunal has accepted my claim and I shall wait and see.

I will be contacting my Credit card co, because I reckon they fobbed off the other Cagger, because I'm sure I've a right to claim under under the Consumer Credit Act due to non-provision of services that have been purchased. I will also go down the road of applying for a County Court Judgement. But before I do that I will take the advice below and contact the MOJ.

Hello YBS, nice to hear from you and I hope you get this sorted. We're here to help with ETs if we can :).

You've double-posted, which is easy to do, I should know. If you click on the black triangle at the bottom of your second post, you can 'report' it to the site team and ask them to delete that one. They won't tell you off, or I'll go down there and remonstrate with them!

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Hi HB, thanks for the tip and I have done as y've suggested. As an update to my thread. I have emailed TOL's customer's services three times and I keep getting the same computer generated response - some guff about this being a complicated case and an independent reviewer needs to look at it.

I find it quite insulting that they're underestimating my intelligence like this. I've now began the process with my credit card co and I am completing a dispute form. Whether this works or not I'll still send a complaint to the MOJ

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone

I'm very interested to hear about all the terrible experiences that people have had, and wished that I had read this before getting involved with this company! Having problems at work or with dismissal are stressful enough, trying to then get your money back just makes things worse.

I contacted this company after their details came up on a presentation by Peninsula about an HR update. Initially I was quite impressed, the paperwork came though very quickly and the documents were prepared for me to approve online. However, I began to doubt that I did have a good claim for wrongful dismissal (breach of contract) after speaking with a solicitor. I also wanted someone to handle the case for me, not just write a letter to my previous employer for them to reply to me.

The problems started when I cancelled with Tribunal Action, within the 14 day period. I was sent a link to register that on, and since then I have heard nothing from them, well over a month ago. I had a voicemail message on November 1st, telling me that my refund would be in my bank account by the end of that week. Since then, 6 phone calls and a lot of fobbing off later, I have still not got my money.

I have written to the only Director whose details I can find, Dr Richard Glyn Lewis, contacted Trading Standards, written to the Regulator and started a claim through the small claims court, and contacted BBC Watchdog. I feel so angry that the way my employer treated me was bad enough, to then have to deal with these crooks as well just makes it worse.

My advice is tell everyone you know not to deal with these people. They don't give the right advice anyway and then don't refund your money. Write to as many legal and consumer organisations that you can, the more people who do this, and the more complaints that are logged, the more the likelihood is that they will get closed down. Possible fraud case for the police? That's worth a try too!

I would suggest ringing ACAS, or your local Citizen's Advice Bureau.

Good luck!

Good luck with your claim and with BBC's Watchdog. Let us know if you get anywhere, and if necessary get back in touch and I will pass my details if they want to pursue a 'class action' against this company. :-x I have not had anything back from the last people I wrote to which has given me no interest in pursuing the matter and have accepted the loss of my fees! If something changes, then I would be most interested!

:|

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone, just to let you all know that I have finally had my refund from Tribunal Action - hurrah! It took them 3 months but I finally got my money back, so please don't give up, that's just what companies like them rely on. The enforcement team of my local trading standards were very helpful, as were the Claims Regulator. I wrote 3 letters in total before finally getting a response and my money back.

Please keep chasing them, I know it's a pain and time consuming but worth it in the end.

Good luck!