Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Default Any advice gratefully recieved

I wrote to the RBSicon a Subject access requesticon, enclosed cheque and sent recorded delivery (my branch, should it have gone to the HQ?) on July 6th, 40 days came and went with no reply. I phoned my branch and enquired as to why they had not replied. I was then Informed that they had no knowledge of my letter. I then sent copies of the original letters (two accounts) and a letter before actionicon, again recorded delivery on August 6th. I have proof of delivery for both letters, Still no reply. I understand that my next move is to send a letter of Non-Compliance N1, is that correct? I am concerned that I should have sent the letters to the Bank Head Office, can anyone clarify this for me please.