Observation....

beyondhope
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5083 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Has anyone noticed the amount of defaults and terminations being handed out since January?

Has anyone noticed the amount of account going to MKDP LLP? (especially ones that would normally need court to repo)

Why not Lewis?

Just an observation

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Name & Registered Office:

MKDP LLP

TRADE PRO HOUSE SEEBECK PLACE

KNOWLHILL

MILTON KEYNES

BUCKINGHAMSHIRE

MK5 8FR

Company No. OC349372

Date of Incorporation: 16/10/2009

Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Company Type: Limited Liability Partnership

Nature of Business (SIC(03)):

None Supplied

Accounting Reference Date: 30/06

Last Accounts Made Up To: (NO ACCOUNTS FILED)

Next Accounts Due: 30/03/2011

Last Return Made Up To:

Next Return Due: 13/11/2010

Previous Names:

No previous name information has been recorded over the last 20 years.

UK Establishment Details

There are no UK Establishments associated with this company.

Oversea Company Info

There are no Oversea Details associated with this company.

-

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, my comments are based on information learnt or

obtained and from my own experiences.

-

Case 1 - C L Finance - Court Case 'Stayed' :-). Stay Lifted - N149 AQ Received & Filed. Case Struck Out :grin:

-

Case 2 - C L Finance - Defence Filed. N150 AQ Received & Filed. Case 'Settled by Consent' :)

-

Case 3 - EOS Solutions - No Agreement - Account Closed ~£3500. :grin:

-

Advice & opinions offered freely but informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment and seek advice from a qualified and insured professional if you have any doubts.

Lewis as I understand it are part of Cattles.

MKDP LLP is a new company, so may have been created to replace them as Cattles is struggling.

I think Welcome will start farming accounts out to them as they are part of Cattles as well. (Just a strange feeling I have).....

-

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, my comments are based on information learnt or

obtained and from my own experiences.

-

Case 1 - C L Finance - Court Case 'Stayed' :-). Stay Lifted - N149 AQ Received & Filed. Case Struck Out :grin:

-

Case 2 - C L Finance - Defence Filed. N150 AQ Received & Filed. Case 'Settled by Consent' :)

-

Case 3 - EOS Solutions - No Agreement - Account Closed ~£3500. :grin:

-

Advice & opinions offered freely but informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment and seek advice from a qualified and insured professional if you have any doubts.

I dont think they have any other option its a sinking ship and they need to get in as much money as they can for the next accounts return.

As always please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform.

If you like my Post please dont be shy give my Scales a little tickle :-)

My feeling is they are starting to gasp for air so dishing out what they can whilst they can....

I have no doubt MKDP LLP has something to do with this ****** lot coz who else would even want to touch these godawful dodgy agreements!

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

The question is what is really instore for us?, as you say Beyond no decent firms would touch welscum accounts, so what are these companies like? Makes you think.

I agree bebo

They can sell mine to Willy Wonka still not getting anything out of me

Could there be an element of truth in Bailiff2 thread (Below)?

I reading these forums and you are all slagging off Welcome Finance. The reason you are all screwing is that YOU are so rubbish in saving money and have the worst credit rating. If you paid your debts in the first place you would be able to get credit elsewhere. I work for Cattles and we refer to you lot as scutters, with a live today-pay tomorrow attitude.

For your info Cattles which is Welcome Finance and is winding up. This means only one thing Accounts that ARE paying - These debt will be sold onto decent banks for collection. Accounts that DONT pay or are in arrears will be passed onto to debt collectionlink3.gif agencies

This bit I will look forward to as you will get more hastle and greef from them. But I will put my wages on it, most of you cop outs will go to debt managment agencies or CAB just like the advert between Trisha tells you too.

Is certainly possible of course but again there are regulations we are protected by if they choose to ignore them we have the knowledge that they arent meeting these requirements and can do something about it

I reading these forums and you are all slagging off Welcome Finance. The reason you are all screwing is that YOU are so rubbish in saving money and have the worst credit rating. If you paid your debts in the first place you would be able to get credit elsewhere. I work for Cattles and we refer to you lot as scutters, with a live today-pay tomorrow attitude.

For your info Cattles which is Welcome Finance and is winding up. This means only one thing Accounts that ARE paying - These debt will be sold onto decent banks for collection. Accounts that DONT pay or are in arrears will be passed onto to debt collectionlink3.gif agencies

This bit I will look forward to as you will get more hastle and greef from them. But I will put my wages on it, most of you cop outs will go to debt managment agencies or CAB just like the advert between Trisha tells you too.

Element of TRUTH??? From these ****!!! How Negative Can You Get??? I`m off to bed. *UCK `EM ALL!!! I Thought We were Here To see Them DIE??? Not Start Giving Them Some Grain Of Comfort To Hang On To!!!

They Even Create Their Own New Debt Collection Agencies NOW!!!

Cheers, MARK

Element of TRUTH??? From these ****!!! How Negative Can You Get??? I`m off to bed. *UCK `EM ALL!!! I Thought We were Here To see Them DIE??? Not Start Giving Them Some Grain Of Comfort To Hang On To!!!

They Even Create Their Own New Debt Collection Agencies NOW!!!

Cheers, MARK

Mind the blood pressure huni ;)

Think we all just feeling abit lost....

That wasn't intended to offend and certainly not give welscum any hope, I say things as they are Mark and to me welscum are selling off accounts the announcement from cattles said welcome will be winding down over 2 years, wether our accounts are good or bad they will go somewhere. Negative or not this is what is happening.

Its spelt GRIEF

Its spelt GRIEF

shows how educated welcome staff are doesnt it!

Letter from MKDP last week, couldnt resist a phone call to point out their errors, young chap on other end of phone did concur they are welcome but a new company, also concured they had no enforcable agreement etc, they were told quite clearly to take of the unrequired gap insurance they miss sold and we would settle in full.

Today letter from Willen, same address etc, do they think we a stoooooopid???

however they addressed the letter to a neighbours house! Hmmmm oh dear oh dear.

• 2 weeks later...

AND TO SELL SETTLED DEBTS ASWELLL IS THAT LEGAL

AND HARASSMENT AND THREATS ARE ILLEGAL

AND THATS ALL YOU CAN DO! BEFORE YOU CALL PEOPLE TAKE A LONG LOOK AT YOURSELFS AND YOUR ILLEGAL PRACTICES!!!!!!!!!!

AND THE LAW IS THERE TO PROTECT FROM THE LIKES OF WELCOME AND YES CAR

might be worth spending a couple of quid getting full details on MKDP from Companies house to find out who the head honchos are.

good point there dibbo!