Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Default Failure to Respond to Subject Access Req

I sent a SARicon to RBSicon on 10th July in respect of my personal account. In fact, I personally delivered it by hand. I have not received any acknowledgement whatsoever. Can anybody advise on the next step please? To whom should I report the failure to comply? Thanks in advance.

Similar Threads:

Default Re: Failure to Respond to Subject Access Req

Ok, send this.

The Royal Bank of Scotlandicon plc
    36 St Andrew Square
    Edinburgh
    Midlothian
    EH2 2YB
    (insert date) August 2006

letter before actionicon

Section 7 Data Protection Act 1998

Dear Sir/Madam

ACCOUNT NUMBER:

You have failed to comply with my Data Protection Act Subject access requesticon dated (insert date)

If you do not comply within the next 7 days I shall seek a Court order obliging you to do so together with damages at the discretion of the Court and without further notice to you.

Yours faithfully

iGroup (GE Money) - AoS Filed late, defence late, amended defence also late despite extra time requested and granted.
    Vanquis - Claim issued, no AoS or Defence received
    Follows
    Following

Thanks for that.. consider it done!

That did the trick!! A big fat envelope full of statements plopped onto the doormat today!

Thanks for the advice!

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details