Rbs Cca

Isiris
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5155 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

My partner is knee deep as they say. We applied for her CCA from RBS and received this.

What I have noted is that there is no signature on behalf of RBS and the signature is on a piece of paper not connected with the first 2 (Is it 4 corners)

Can anyone advise our next move

Edited by Isiris

Whatever I post is my opinion and should be taken as such, an opinion. While it is what I believe and is offered in good faith, it should not be taken as a statement of truth

Sorry, attached them now as a PDF

Thanks

RBOS CCA.pdf

Whatever I post is my opinion and should be taken as such, an opinion. While it is what I believe and is offered in good faith, it should not be taken as a statement of truth

initialy it starts of as a application form but then the second page becomes and aggreement form but this does not look like any rbs form i have ever seen...did this come from rbs...also have you sent a SAR if not send this now i see a cca sent but you need to send a subject to access and wait and see what comes out of this others will come and help on this thread so dont worry too much at the moment see the how to at bottom of my post ...

you also need to add within the SAR that can they confirm that this is a true aggreement or is it a reconstruction of an aggreement

patrickq1

Yes this was from RBS. I think the original application was done online and then this was sent to sign.

Thanks

Any other thoughts please/

Chaps im really struggling as what next. Any advice would be appreciated.

I'm of the opinion that it's enforceable.

Although there is no creditor "signature" as such, this would only make the agreement unexecuted. You may find that a Judge would ruke that the "received" date stamp would suffice.

The page numbers would indicate that the document is constructed of 3 pages and they are numbered as such.

I would advise a look at these links which may help you understand the enforceabilty of the paperwork (courtesy of 42man & steven4064) -

Is My Agreement Enforceable - Useful

Consumer Credit Agreements