Court Documents Admission Barclays Bank administrive costs?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5171 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

I firstly want to say how fantastic i think this site is and i wat to thank everyone for the support and help their knowledge has provided to me over the last three years.

Like thousands of others my case has been stayed since July 2007. Recently i have seen Bankfodders comments around the new possible argument into bank charges around administrive costs.

Subsequently i dug my court papers out and i found what i believe to be two very interesting submissions by Barclays Solicitors to the defence of my claim.

Section 3a. The Defendant's right to charge administrive costs if any cheque, standing order or direct debit cannot be paid because of lack of cleared funds in the account they then go on to say the cost is £30.00 previously £27.50.

Section 3b. The Defendant's right to charge administrive costs if the defendant's compelled to pay any items which cause the account to be overdrawn £30.00 per item previously £27.50.

I find this personally an incredible admission from the bank as they have not only in my opinion claimed that the charges are administrive costs but have also indicated a ammount figure ie 30.00 to a £35.00 charge and £27.50 to a £30.00 charge.

I would be interested what BANKFODDER and the rest think to this.

We'd like to see a copy of this letter please. Could you scan it to our admin@ address in pdf format

It may be just the kind of thing we need.

Let me have also a brief detail of your claim and a contactg number

ta