Hwlp - Notice To Owner

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6459 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have received a Notice to Owner - saying a PCN was issued because of the following contravention: - Parked or loading/unloading in a restricted street where waiting, unloading/unloading restrictions were in force.

I have never received a PCN and was not parked where they have stated.

I was driving along when I saw a traffic warden place a ticket on a vehicle I knew, I was stopped at the traffic lights. I explained to the warden that the owners was just crossing the road, and this was unfair. The warden did not pay any attention to me and I drove off.

Next thing I know, I receive a NOTICE TO OWNER LETTER - I was not even parked up, but standing at the traffic lights arguing with the warden.

Do I have any grounds to appeal, does anyone have any advice for me or a template I can use?? I feel alittle agrieved that they could do this.:evil: :evil:

It seems as if you are suggesting that the attendent wrote out a ticket for you because you challenged him. If this is the case then you would have grounds for appealing the ticket. I would also consider making a formal complaint against the warden as he has effectively perjured himself. It should have details of what to do next on the ticket, but given the nature of the circumstances I would certainly be contacting them now to make a formal allegation of misconduct against the attendent.