Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Default Have Direct Line

wihdrawn their Mastercard credit card from the UK market?

I reside in Dawlish Warren but am not a rabbit.
    Follows
    Following

Default Asked this in the RBS forum

but 75 vies later and no reply, tumbleweeds were coming in quicker..

but

Have Direct Line withdrawn their Mastercard from service?

Follows
    Following

Default Re: Asked this in the RBS forum

It looks like it. They no longer have credit cards listed as a product on their website and they no longer do personal loans.

Default Re: Asked this in the RBS forum

Yup thought as much, I've tried looking for evidence of such online but can find neither, nothing on any of the usual foums etc.

My only credit card and now it's gone courtesy of nothing more than a three line comment on the February statement saying the shared partnership (presumably with mastercard) had come to an end and that the card was no longer valid. A call to customer servicesicon and it was a simple 'sorry, it's UK wide, we no longer offer the services'

Would be interesting to see if there was any breach of contract by them, I hadn't received anything in the post to tell me it wa curtains for the card and then it's gone.

Follows
    Following

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details