Anti CSA

ibis
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4737 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok have posted this in order to discuss Csa problems from the stand point of us NRPs and NRPPs. Please respect each other, and hopefully we can try and sort out some way forward. :D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be great coz I know NOTHING about CSA - learning opportunity WoW:p

:-|Impossible is I'M Possible:lol:

If you think the advice given is useful then show your appreciation by clicking on the scales.

Hi;)

I think you will find a lot of resident parents who sympathise with nrps who are having a tough time with the csa. What we would love our exs to realise is its not us they should be angry with but the csa.

The ammount the csa takes is out of our control. Its just in some cases they have to be used as in volatile relationships no matter who as if you cant talk amicably, how can you talk about money.

Its good to vent frustration, but in the right way. Hope you get somewhere.

Well i aim to try. I really dont know the best way to approach the CSA and most of my husbands issues happened before i met him. Agreed that we should be angry with csa. Basically my situation is £6100 maintenance arrears. Liability order granted. I believe the figures are wrong. currently looking at getting the case re calculated, Thats if they ever respond. Due to liability order unless outstanding is paid in full the balliffs will be sent. Husband moved into my home with hardly any belongings. Will they take my stuff to pay the bill? I believe that ex partner went to csa purely because she wanted more money.

go away loopinole not ur thread hunny...... hey i didnt involve the CSA my ex did because i was in FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES my ex has no compassion all she could think about is HERSELF how wonderful of her

well i checked both, currently we are on a nil award as hubby is disabled but the arrears they want 256 a month. Last time i rang them they said they had 200 people backlog and that they would be in touch. Suffice to say have heard nothing but am pretty sure they are passing it to the dca or balliffs.

There is no need to be abusive jdes.

Or are you insinuating a resident parent cannot discuss the csa. You made your views of resident parents quite clear previoulsy, this is not a tantrum club, but a thread for debate. I am sure resident parents could add and if we all worked together something might get done.

HEY all i want to see is the PWC get there £ and the NRP to pay there share if they can afford no more and no less

but one thing is clear loop is YOU DEFINITELY SEE ONE SIDE OF THE COIN. THERE is one way i wouldnt have to pay and thats going back to study but i am a man and have my beautifull kids to look after. MY ex wife actually quotes me on law .... i mean serious law!!!!!!!

Well definately can prove our income and expenditure per month. Although the csa have acknowledged we cant pay hence the nil award, im concerned as to what enforcement action they can take?

Anyone would be a fool to not realise you are struggling, but what you ex did has nothing to do with me. You being upset unfortunatley called all exs evil and insinuated they just real the money in. You must expect a few comments to such a stance. You not realising resident parents on the whole are just acting out of the interests of their children is where it becomes childish. I am sure you love your kids.

But we are not all out to get you, honestly;)

One comment I can add is its a shame the csa dont involve a parent such as me in how they work out the calculations of my ex. I had no idea they were taking such a large ammount, its only a while ago they started to pay it to me directly, but they take what is allowed by law and if you are not happy, that is the law you need to fight.

A resident parent on income support makes no more in benefits than an additional 20.00 a week now we get the money direct. The rest is rightly so taken of us because we are allowed so much to live on and no more.

There will always be some sort of csa and mistakes happen because it is so complicated.

Just read how attacking your first posts on your thread were, if you feel they are all acceptable then there is nothing we can do with you. I just hope you get it sorted.

Its easy to be angry and fustrated with the csa and i cant see whats wrong with a private agreement as long as both partys stick to the arrangements. The csa hound those of us who dont shirk our responsibilitys, but the nrps who willfully dont pay seem to get left alone. My husband not being the most confident of people was ripped to bits by the csa. He pays for his kids and is a good father, it seems that some pwc want the money not neccasarily for the child but to fund their lifestyle etc. As a step parent i dont begrudge my step kids anything but i draw the line at wasting money on things that are not needed, especially when we struggle ourselves. Problem with that...the pwc can then start threatening to go to the csa because we dont meet every demand requested.

Jdes you are clearly at the end of your teather, but prison will not wipe out any arrears and you would still be liable when you got out to pay. I would hate to see you get in debt with the csa anymore than you are.

Jdes in regards to your income. I am guessing the person you live with is your partner? If so she is a full time student right? Do you have any income of your own at the moment if not then your partner may be able to claim an award through the dwp. If she is a full time student then she could claim that you are a dependent adult and possibly recieve a grant of around £2000 i know it doesnt help in the long term but for the immediate future it might offer you some breathing space.