Reclaim unfair mortgage arrears fees, FSA says

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4124 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Hi I believe my secured loan was taken out around 2003-2004 I have to find the paper work as I've been burying my head trying to cover ridiculous payments am I still able to claim back these huge charges that have been added I believe I would paid an estimated £9000 plus

Hi

I took out a loan for £7,000 with Swifts. Got into difficulty etc and slapped with a load of charges. Frst month I got into arrears, which was 1 month @ £188.00 I got hit with charges to tune of £160.00 for letters etc telling me I was one monti arrears!!!!!

Anyway I have now decided to ask for some of thesecharges back but I am total confused about who I can complain to if things don't go my way. I ws told that this is a 2nd mortgage by various people including the FSA althoug on my original paperwork it clearly says "Fixed-Sum Loan regulated by Consumer Credit Act 1974 and secured on ******* (my home address)

So the question is is ita lan like I believe and obviously Swifts do they've said so on their agreement or is it a 2nd mortgage like the Financial Institutions say?

So the question is is ita lan like I believe and obviously Swifts do they've said so on their agreement or is it a 2nd mortgagelike the Financial Institutions say?

Matters not.

It is a loan with unlawful charges on it.

Start a new thread in the Swift forum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello. I have issued county court proceedings for return of arrears charges,The Court has returned my Particulars

Of Claim saying its incorrect and does not state what I have issued them for but to me its quite clear,

What I was wondering is your Particulars of Claim stated here was it accepted by your court ?

Thanks

• 3 months later...

I started a claim against mortgages Plc back in 2007, at the time I followed the bank charges claim path, which eventually was stayed. I have at last managed to get it lifted and changed my particulars of claim from the template on this site, It has taken a while to get things going as Mortgages plc change address and would not acknowledge my letters regarding the court claim. They have now acknowledged the claim and their solicitor have responded with a defence. It would seem they are saying that we took a mortgage out with sister company, but until know all correspondence has been with them and Mortgages plc have responded to all my letter re- SAR and CCA requests, I also tried the ombudsmen route but they refused to accept as they called it out of time.

Edited by griffiths5

start your own threads please

closed ...left for ref only

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4124 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks