BIGDADDY Vs RBoS - response to prelim & HELP PLEASE

bigdaddy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6462 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sent prelim for £2200 on 31st July. Overlooked date - but recieved a standard bog off letter from Tommy McLean this mroning (1st Class!!), in which he states that RBS have responded to the OFT blah blah blah.

His last statement syas that if I choose to proceed with legal action then I need to ensure that proceddings are served on their Registered Office address - ie.e Edinbrugh. Is he trying it on?? Having read other threads and info I am aware that (living in England) putting in a claim on Moneyclaim will not allow you to serve on a Scottish address.

Can anyone advise if I still need to send an LBA? - as his letter seems to state clearly that RBoS are not interested in settling.

Which address should I serve on?

Thanks to all.

Still send the LBA and stick to your timetable and then do court summnons to the registered office you mentioned if need be. Read through some of the other RBOS threads as they all seem to be going the same way. You'll prob get a reply to your LBA stating that they can't add anything to their first letter. Just make sure and keep to your timetable!! :)

BOS

Claim No.3 for £589.75+8%, Decree received, Sheriffs Officers instructed to serve a charge 21/4!

Claim No.4:- claiming £1507.00, Court Papers submitted 5/4 !