Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Default BIGDADDY Vs RBoS - response to prelim & HELP PLEASE

Sent prelim for 2200 on 31st July. Overlooked date - but recieved a standard bog off letter from Tommy McLean this mroning (1st Class!!), in which he states that RBSicon have responded to the OFT blah blah blah.

His last statement syas that if I choose to proceed with legal action then I need to ensure that proceddings are served on their Registered Office address - ie.e Edinbrugh. Is he trying it on?? Having read other threads and info I am aware that (living in England) putting in a claim on moneyclaimicon will not allow you to serve on a Scottish address.

Can anyone advise if I still need to send an lbaicon? - as his letter seems to state clearly that RBoS are not interested in settling.

Which address should I serve on?

Thanks to all.