Help!!!!

stephie1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6435 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there, i'm new to this and just do not understand this at all.

The only charges that i have been receiving is interest from my overdraft every month but i never seem to have money in on this date and also get charged £30 each month due to this fact. Would i be entitled to anything with this :confused:

I don't think you can claim the interest back yet only if it goes to court, but the 30 charges you are intitled to read round all the site FAQs and also a part called the libabary which has templates of all the letters you need to sent

I don't think you can claim the interest back yet only if it goes to court, but the 30 charges you are intitled to read round all the site FAQs and also a part called the libabary which has templates of all the letters you need to sent it will soon make sense, read tyhe threads aswell you get step by step of whaT

Hi Stephie'.

Your not entitled to claim back Interest on your overdraft, that's something you agreed to pay when you accepted the overdraft. You can however claim back any charges that they apply to your account, be that for Interest pushing you over the limit, that new pair of shoes pushing you over your limit, returned Direct Debits, unpaid cheques etc.

It all adds up.

Good luck with it, and be sure to read through the FAQs before you go any further (if you havn't already).

FAQ's : http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/

01/08/06- Royal Bank of Scotland - S.A.R sent

24/08/06- Royal Bank of Scotland - Statements Received

31/08/06- Royal Bank of Scotland - 1st Request sent

13/09/06- Royal Bank of Scotland - LBA sent

23/09/06- Royal Bank of Scotland - Offer received £1544 (Thanks but no thanks)

02/10/06- Royal Bank of Scotland - *WON* Full settlement