Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Default Advanta / Mint agreement

Spent the last hour or so reading various threads and I'm none the wiser! Seems to be a lot of debate about applications and agreements being one and the same etc.

Anyway, would be grateful for thoughts on this one, personally seems ok to me as it does have the prescribed terms (?) though they are very small and difficult to read and have also had a stamp and signature put over them?

Default Re: Advanta / Mint agreement

bump!

In the bottom righthand box it appears to say "The current conditions of use " Conditions" are set out overleaf" - I would guess that these would contain the prescribed terms. Did they send any original T+C's with the cca?

they sent an A4 sheet with some terms & conditions on..........

Quote Originally Posted by FightToTheEnd View Post
    they sent an A4 sheet with some terms & conditions on..........
    Were they the original t+c's, and possibly the reverse of the application form? Scan and post them up as a matter of interest.

Firstly there was a loose A4 sheet which is supposedly the reverse of the form? Also a folded leaflet which would presumably fail the "4 corners" test?

Leaflet:

The a4 leaflet supposed to be on the reverse of the credit card agreement possibly looks to be actually larger than the cca, is this so? Maybe it is a copy of some unrelated t+c's?

to be fair, I think its just the way photobucketicon has sized it and they are actually about the same size.

In any case, would you think the prescibed terms are on the face (bottom right box) of the agreement anyway?

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details