Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Thread: Cca

Default Cca

What happens if RBSicon admits to not having the CCA can they still thrash your credit file?

Default Re: Cca

The debt would be unenforceable, and although technically they shouldnt trash your file, they invariably do..... Sorry!

Would this be possible to remove?as they have no signed agreement then would they have a legal right to access your info?

Quote Originally Posted by Indebt1 View Post
    Would this be possible to remove?as they have no signed agreement then would they have a legal right to access your info?
    Im no expert, but the comlication is that despite the debt being unenforceable, you have still had the money. It just means their balls up means they cant ask for it back.

I believe you could have it removed, but would recommend you get advice from somebody who knows more than me!

Have a look in the section - I think its called' invalid defaults' or something like that- a lady there - sorry forgot her name- has done all this - looks like quite successfully as well!! She has detailed it all. Inspiring reading.

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details