Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default Re: Paypal - Acting Fraudulently - Huge Fraud Ongoing

then write to them at their UK registered address and tell them that you are goping to take legal action. Whilst you are about it write to Jeff Prestridge at the Daily Mail finance section and see if he will take up the matter.
    If a financial or other service believes that you are committing financail fraud or money laundering then they have to do as they have done, you should check with CIFASicon to see if there is a marker on your name. Tell them about the linked paypal accounts.

Paypal have started compensating their victims now. I still not yet claimed.

https://topclassactions.com/lawsuit-...on-settlement/

don't think that covers UK at all.

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM HITTING 'REPLY WITH QUOTE' IF YOU ARE SIMPLY REPLYING TO THE LAST POST IN A THREAD..JUST TYPE!!
    it makes a thread twice as long to scroll through..save data download times and costs
    If you want advice please PM me a link to your thread. PM advice is not allowed!!
    DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Quote Originally Posted by dx100uk View Post
    don't think that covers UK at all.
    The case reference is; Zepeda v. PayPal Inc., Case No. 5:10-cv-02500 SBA, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California

Would need to scrutinse the judgment closely to see if it makes any reference to residents overseas (i.e. in the UK) having a claim, but I would have thought it unlikely.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING
    EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.
    Follows
    Following

this was the original link of the storey of the uk victim the case link was located:

https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/paypal-wit...nation-1541328

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details