Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Thread: Hagenuk vs RBS

Default Hagenuk vs RBS

Just finished totalling six years worth of charges, comes to over 4700.

Preliminary request letter will be sent today and I will update this thread as things progress.

Similar Threads:
      iGroup (GE Money) - AoS Filed late, defence late, amended defence also late despite extra time requested and granted.
      Vanquis - Claim issued, no AoS or Defence received
      Follows
      Following

Default Re: Hagenuk vs RBS

yeah I got 5200+ its just like a savings account

Dave

** We would not seek a battle as we are, yet as we are, we say we will not shun it. (Henry V) **

see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
      Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
      Follow your spirit; and, upon this charge
      Cry 'God for Harry! England and Saint George!'

If you think I have helped, informed, or amused you do the clickey scaley thing !!
      Follows
      Following

Default Re: Hagenuk vs RBS

hagenuk, I know you said you were asking for 9 years of statements did that not work out, is that why you are claiming 6 yearsicon ?

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
    We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details