Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Default Animal vs Rockwell/Tessera/RBofS

Back in 2005 I received a lettericon from a company called BTMK claiming I owed money to a company called Tessera. I denied knowledge and they wrote back informing me that it was a debt purchased from RBOS. I have since had various letters and tel calls from various people concerning this, but they have consistently failed to provide any evidence that I owe any money.

On 14 Nov 2009 I wrote to Rockwell enclosing a CPR letter and a Tel harassment letter stating thst if they wish to resolve this they should respond with all the information requested in the CPR letter. I have received two letters since stating that they will be taking legal action if I don't pay up in 7 days...

On the 2 Dec 2009 I received a call in which I again refused to give any personal information, and the cheeky monkey said I should reply to their letters...

Thing is, that I cannot relate this to any credit card account I have had in the last 10 years, I've never had an account with RBofS and as far as I know, I don't owe anyone any money (apart from mortgageicon).

So do I bother writing again or just let them take it to court?

If my comments have been useful please click the scales and let me know.

Me vs Rockwell/Tessara/RBofS: pending.
    Me vs MBNA/1st Crud: Discontinued.
    First Direct Overdraft: CCJ won.
    IR: 2 CCJs 1 won.
    Birmingham Midshires: pending
    BT: pending
    others to come....

Follows
    Following

Old_andrew2018

Default Re: Animal vs Rockwell/Tessera/RBofS

keep all correspondence safe I dont think you should not write any further letters its a waste of time, IMHO they wont take court action.

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details