Anyone heard of Auto Net Car Insurance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5256 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Has anyone on this site ecer heard of Auto Net Car Insurance, underwritten by Excel?

A friend has asked me because she has had a quote from them that's very good but I've never had any dealings with them so I don't know if they are any good as an Insurer.

Thanks in advance

Mossy

Hi Mossy,

I have heard of them, the company I work also underwrite some of their policies, I have only seen them on policy details so not really dealt with them much, but I think they are pretty big on commercial vehicle policies

Insurance Guy

If I can offer any help I will....

I have experience in Fault, Non-Fault & Disputed Liability Motor Claims for vehicle damage and hire, and some experience in Personal Injury Claims

If I've helped- please click my scales :D

ANY ASSISTANCE IS GIVEN ENTIRELY WITHOUT PREJUDICE- YOU SHOULD SEEK INDEPENDANT LEGAL ADVICE TO CONFIRM ANY ADVICE GIVEN

FEEL FREE TO PM ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD IF YOU WOULD LIKE ADVICE 8-)

Hi Mossy,

I have heard of them, the company I work also underwrite some of their policies, I have only seen them on policy details so not really dealt with them much, but I think they are pretty big on commercial vehicle policies

Thanks for that, I don't suppose you know what they are like at claims handling do you? I'd hate my friend to take a policy and then find that they are crap if you make a claim

Cheers

Mossy

Cant see that they will get invovled, as a broker they will probably just take notification in case they can get a ULR referral out of it, then pass the insured to the underwriter or reps.... if they were to go to the underwriter- who knows, I have never heard of excel?

It is very rare that a claimant is completely happy with a claims service, there will always be an issue regarding a courtesy car, or pre-accident value etc etc... I havent ever seen any posts on here regarding them either.

Insurance Guy

If I can offer any help I will....

I have experience in Fault, Non-Fault & Disputed Liability Motor Claims for vehicle damage and hire, and some experience in Personal Injury Claims

If I've helped- please click my scales :D

ANY ASSISTANCE IS GIVEN ENTIRELY WITHOUT PREJUDICE- YOU SHOULD SEEK INDEPENDANT LEGAL ADVICE TO CONFIRM ANY ADVICE GIVEN

FEEL FREE TO PM ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD IF YOU WOULD LIKE ADVICE 8-)