Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Default Sarahtip Vs BoS - RESULT!

Well,

Am still gobsmacked!!

received a lettericon today telling me that BoS intend to file a defenceicon against my claim, however, they have decided that it will cost too much and so, without admitting liability, are paying the full amount claimed back into my account within the next 5 working days, plus the 120 court fee.

CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!

Thank you to everyone who has offered advice and support. I will, OF COURSE, be making a donationicon as soon as the money hits my bank account.

I now am going to pursue the charges from credit card and will keep you all posted.

To everyone claiming against BoS, dont despair!!

S xxx