Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Thread: Locutus Vrs RBS

Default Locutus Vrs RBS

OK Starting this thread very late in the Saga. (Been going for over 2 years and got stayed... never really needed any input as it went textbook to what the guide said!)

Now, I feel I need to update my POCicon.

I would ideally like to update it to take the latest judgment into consideration, and I would also like to amend it (and this is the bit that I don't know if it's possible) so they credited the amounts charges on their paperwork at the time they were taken, so any interest that they unlawfully gained would naturally be refunded (as I didn't include interest in my claim) and also that my credit file would become nice and clean

Any advice on the above welcome

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.
    to
    923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only 6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the C.A.G. Toolbar
    Follows
    Following

Default Re: Locutus Vrs RBS

Obviously I'm not going to request the stay gets lifted just yet, but how do I go about that? (so I can get any documents I need and be ready for it?)

Thanks in advance

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

to

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only 6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Follows
    Following

When I ammend my POCicon do I put the amount I originally claimed for? (1911.07) or do I inclide the 8% interest for the period that it's been stayed? (2,236.66)

to

Follows
    Following

Hi, Locutus.

We're still waiting on conformation with the wording of the new POCicon, should be ready within the next week.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.
    If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert
    Follows
    Following

Thank you... usual me

to

Follows
    Following

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details