wrong registration..

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6402 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

i got the same problem with a traffic warden, i tried to talk to him to highlight his error (to Honest) but he got all tropey and told me that the ticket was issued so there was nothing he could talk about and would have to pay the fine. i never did and never heard anything from it.

Felt good for a long time.

Thanks lillboy

Bogus Charges £499.00 LBA 1/06/06

Refund of £299.00 now sent Data Protection Act:)

GE Capital NEXT

If the wrong reg number is on the ticket (or for that matter an incorrect location or postcode) then the ticket will be declared invalid. They may well try bluff and bluster to get you to pay up but just keep pointing to the incorrect reg number on the ticket and they will have no choice but to drop it.

It is also good if you are parked on double yellow lines then you should walk the full length to see if any of the lines are broken and to see if it has a stop bar at each end. If the lines are broken or in a poor or it does not have the stop bar then you can dispute the ticket but make sure you take a picture of them.

Datxman v Lloyds TSB 2006 ** WON** 27/2/2006

With no conditions

Datxman v Capital One 2006

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) letter sent - July 2006

Non-compliance letter sent - 11/09/2006

enforcement letter sent - 11/09/2006

Statements finally received - 27/09/06

Prelim Letter - sent 28/09/06 - £540

Lowell has bought the debt and I have asked them to wipe it clean due to lack of funds

Datxman v Barclaycard 2006

Won no conditions

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Time is running out for the banks :)

• 1 month later...

Hi

I parked my car on double red line where parking was not allowed 0700 to 1900 except 10am to 4 pm.i parked my car 1840 n when came bace in 3 minutes there was parking ticket but on ticket registration is xx11786 but actual number plate is xxI 1786.wot shud i do plz some one help me in this matter.thanks .SAM

• 2 weeks later...

When issuing Fixed penalty notices the registration number is taken so that the staff at the office can use the computer and trace the registered keeper of the vehicle. If the registration number is incorrect it will bring up a different vehicle and will not match the description of the vehicle i.e Renault Clio Blue in colour. this ticket does not have to be paid as they will not know the registered keeper and have to go by what is oon the ticket,. As a good person though you may wish to write to them and point out their error. either way you will not need to pay!!