Free PS3, Xbox or Amazon Vouchers

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5313 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I recently found a site called freebiejeebies, offering rewards such as free PS3's, Xboxes, Wii's and Amazon Vouchers. I was initially skeptical but there were some good reviews online so I thought I would sign up.

Basically, it works by company's advertising through freebiejeebies. For each person that signs up to an offer through the website, freebiejeebies gets paid a sum of money. As an incentive to get customers to sign up with them they offer fairly decent rewards.

I recently received a PS3 slim through the post from them, so I can confirm that it works. I am actually ecstatic as my old PS3 broke recently and I didn't have enough money to buy a new one.

To get the PS3 I had to register with freebiejeebies and then complete one of their offers. There are numerous offers on the site, many of which cost money, however, there are 2 free trials (LoveFilms and a Website building application) that you can sign up for under a free trial. I signed up for a 14 day free trial with LoveFilms, ordered some free dvd's to watch, and then cancelled the trial after about 12 days. I did have to give my bank details to LoveFilms when I registered (as you would expect - they are sending you dvd's after all) however, because I cancelled before the trial was up I was never charged anything.

Alternatively, if you are thinking of changing banks, you could click on the Alliance & Leicester link as they are offering £100 cash back to switch your current account to them, but I didn't personally want the hassle of moving banks.

Once you have completed your offer you need to get some friends to sign up too. I managed to get 13 friends to sign up, which was the amount needed to get a PS3 slim. There are numerous other rewards you can get with less friends signing up, for example you can get £100 worth of amazon vouchers for getting just 6 friends to sign up.

It's definitely worth a look, even if you only get one or two friends to sign up with you, you should be able to at least £20 or £50 worth of Amazon Vouchers!

Edited by ukaviator
Commercial Link Removed

If you have found this post helpful, don't forget to tip my scales

:wink: