Catto v RBoS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6468 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sent off the preliminary letter today to the RBoS , so roll on 14 days. (claiming £1719 for 18 months)

Incidently, my wife hand delivered hers today as well (claiming £770 ) and they offered her £20 straight away. She said no thanks and walked out the bank. lol

Welcome to the club :-)

Dave

** We would not seek a battle as we are, yet as we are, we say we will not shun it. (Henry V) **

see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,

Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:

Follow your spirit; and, upon this charge

Cry 'God for Harry! England and Saint George!'

:D If you think I have helped, informed, or amused you do the clickey scaley thing !! :D

Sent the preliminary letter yesterday 8/8/6

Just had a phone call from the bank saying they are wiiling to make a settlement of £507

Do i accept this or do i fight for the whole amount, Taking into consideration that me and my wife are in a bit of debt problem and this money would be a godsend.

Help please.

Total claim was for £1719

Guest BlueRuby

Hi, I see you're in Scotland so you would have to break the claim down into £750 chunks anyway, wouldn't you. You could try saying you accept the bank's offer, just don't let them persuade you to sign anything saying it's a full and final settlement! They'll probably withdraw the offer but if you can possibly hang on in there a bit longer, you will end up getting the whole lot back! And think how much that would help :-)