Received from Mint

catsfella
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5327 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I have also recieved a reply from Mint to a CCA request

but although mine is an application form it is does seem to have all the prescribed terms within it.

Could someone please have a look and see if its enforecable for me?

http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv22/catsfella/Mint1streplytoccap1OK.jpg

http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv22/catsfella/Mint1streplytoccap3OK.jpg

They also sent a couple of other sheets with the current account details and tems and conditions, but I presume they are irrelevant.

I'm sorry for just jumping in on this thread but I cant work out how to start a new thread!:-?.

Any thoughts or help would be really appreciated:)

Hi, thanks cerberusalert for starting the thread for me, and thanks for the comments.

PGH7447 - Yes it is hard to read, but it is legible if i squint so I cant pull the old illegible document trick. The only reason I thought it was an application is that three quarters of the way down, under the heading 'Decalaration and authorisation', is says that 'I apply for'. But anyway, I suppose its irrelevant whether it a an application or ot if the terms are all there.

Ida - Yeh, I thought so. Thanks for looking!

Ah well, Ive got a few more CCA's to try. I notice the first CCA I got back was enforceable. They were probably that excited they had an enforceable agreement they PROUDLY sent it out ASAP.

Try, Try, and try again!!