BARCLAYCARD....ANYONE ANY EXPERIENCE WITH THESE GUYS?

bonniebergin
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6570 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

FIRST DPA LETTER SENT.........NO REPLY HERE.......DID HAPPEN TO MENTION IT TO BANK MANAGER........DON'T THINK IT WENT DOWN TO WELL BUT SHE RECKONED THEY HAVE THEMSELVES COVERED.......??????

WILL REVERT WHEN I KNOW MORE...

JH

I RECEIVED A STANDARD REPLY THIS WEEK FROM BARCLAYCARD.......

' Thank you for contacting Barclaycard.

We are currently dealing with your enquiry, but i regret that we cannot give you a full reply at the moment.

Please accept my apologies for this delay which I hope will not inconvenience you. I can assure you that a member of our customer service team will write to you again as soon as we are in a position to do so

Yours sincerely,

Account Manager'

PRESUME THEY WILL GET BACK WITHIN THE 40 DAY DEADLINE.......WE'LL WAIT AND SEE.

J.

Of course they are, but within the law. 40 days starts from receipt of payment.

The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread.

I am amazed.......have account with Barclays........have not sent dpa letter to them yet........after sending letter to Barclaycard received a late night phone call from Barclays.......presumed they were trying to sell a product......could not believe it....they wanted to know if there was anything Barclays could do for me. Was I happy with customer service, told them I was unhappy with overcharging etc......they asked what they could do and i said refund the charges......the very polite lady said she would look into it for me.......very strange..........will send the dpa letter anyway.

j.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/07/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6570 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks